5 FUN FACTS ABOUT YOUR HATERS…YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW!
On yesterday, I was having a conversation…And maybe some of you have had this conversation before as well. I was listening to an individual go on and on and on about their ‘haters’. And I had to stop them and ask…why do you talk about your haters so much? Little did they know that haters are distractions and they are just confused admirers.
Understand that if you don’t have haters you are not working hard enough and you are not doing anything that intimidates or puts the pressure on others to get better. If you want to avoid criticism: do nothing, be nothing and say nothing. But when you decide to be something, do something and say something…you can expect someone to have something to say. But here’s some interesting points that you probably haven’t thought of:
1) As you continue to have success. Your haters will become your cheerleaders.
2) They actually brag to others that they know you.
3) They would trade places with you in the blink of an eye.
4) Haters really want to be your best friend.
5) Haters are really your motivators.
6) They secretly stalk your FaceBook page
So today, Hug a Hater because they are
also a catalyst for your success!